PDA

View Full Version : Hilton Head vacation

lakegastonla
08-19-2000, 01:36 PM
Just came back from a week of splendor in Hilton Head
and my word, that place is a LANDSCAPERS PARADISE!! Every square inch of that island was beautiful!
And would anyone care to guess what name brand I saw more than ANY other while I was there? LESCO!!!!
And I mean the walk behind mowers, the weedeaters, edgers, parking lot blowers, coolers, sprayers, as well as LOADS of the bag fertilizer goods and stuff.
I saw a few other brands, too like exmark, toro and one scag zero turn. But by far LESCO seems to be moving FAR more stuff than the others. Strange how they can be such a force in one area, and in others people say: "who's that?" Anyway, that's not really relevant to anything else, but I just thought it was odd. One thing is for sure, though....the store in Hilton Head KILLS!!

KirbysLawn
08-19-2000, 05:29 PM
Lakegastonla, which Lesco do you use? I go to the Pineville store, didn't know if Gastonia has one or not, or if you go to the University store?

Ray

lakegastonla
08-20-2000, 03:53 PM
Usually, the Raleigh NC store. Some times I also use the Richmond, VA store. All in all, I have had better service through Richmond .
I am about an hour and a half from each store. I order a lot now, instead of driving there so much. Wish I had one closer, but I think that the fact that I still deal with them considering the distance says a lot. No better source around here, or anything EVEN CLOSE!!
And by the way, I am not from gastonia. We are Lake Gaston Lawn Services(as in the Roanoke Rapids/Littleton area)
But, that is alright, most people don't know where Roanoke Rapids is, anyway. :)
By the way, I have seen the pictures of your trailer set-up, and MAN that is nice!! Look out for those late season yellow jackets!!