PDA

View Full Version : New Solesbee Thumb

NEUSWEDE
12-10-2012, 08:01 PM
Got my Solesbee Direct pin thumb all mounted and plumbed today. Getting the pin in with having to get the thumb, coupler and stick lined up was a task. had the welder come on site and welded it up. Great company to deal with said it would be ready for shipping in 7-8 days from ordering, was delivered 6 days after ordering. I shopped around and looked at the local fab company and jrb but between price and being custom made for my machine I couldn't go wrong with the solesbee, very beefy and will be great.

Made a quick video of it http://youtu.be/xfP3VDvLLTI

Junior M
12-10-2012, 10:09 PM
When did you get a bigger excavator? I never realized you had anything bigger than a mini..

NEUSWEDE
12-10-2012, 10:18 PM
When did you get a bigger excavator? I never realized you had anything bigger than a mini..

Back in August I took the plunge and bought a 2004 Deere 160 Got sick of renting and was loosing bids due to having to factor in a rental so jobs less than a week I was getting killed on either over pricing or working for nothing to pay the rental.
Posted via Mobile Device

ARP
12-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Looks good Dylan! You should be very happy with the 160 and thumb setup.

NEUSWEDE
12-10-2012, 11:32 PM
Thanks Andrew the only thing I dislike is that the thumb doesn't close closer to the stick but it doesn't affect anything negatively so I can live with it.
Posted via Mobile Device