PDA

View Full Version : 2013 stand-on aerator

americanlawn
12-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Word to the wise -- you may want to hold off buying what's currently out there regarding: ride-on/ stand-on/ ZTR aerators. A new unit will be coming soon, and it's made in the USA. :usflag:

I cannot comment any further. Just giving a "heads up". thanx

grassman177
12-10-2012, 08:56 PM
sup larry, nice to see you back here agian. better behave this time

FdLLawnMan
12-11-2012, 09:25 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

FdLLawnMan
12-11-2012, 09:29 PM
I think we know where the new unit is from and it is probably a nice unit. All I will say is I bought the Toro/Exmark stand-on this spring and is is awesome. I cannot say enough good things about it.
Larry, nice to hear from you again. How did the drought affect you this year?
Posted via Mobile Device

jbell36
12-11-2012, 09:43 PM
alright i'm knockin', let me in...i'm not going to name any names like TURFCO or anything like that, but is it TURFCO? if i remember correctly you're the T3000's #1 fan...

Service 1st Lawn Care
12-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Turfco better late to the game then never. I own an XT5 so I would imagine it will be a great machine. I hope the back- up speed will be better then what the XT5 is, that's my only complaint.

americanlawn
12-13-2012, 05:27 PM
To all my friends. I violated lawnsite rules.... that's why I was banned, and I aopligize for it. Message to A-Team members >> Rock On!

CHARLES CUE
12-13-2012, 08:45 PM
To all my friends. I violated lawnsite rules.... that's why I was banned, and I aopligize for it. Message to A-Team members >> Rock On!

You were gone didn't notice LOL

Read 3 of your post seems like the same old larry

Be go and good luck

Charles Cue

americanlawn
12-15-2012, 06:34 PM
I think we know where the new unit is from and it is probably a nice unit. All I will say is I bought the Toro/Exmark stand-on this spring and is is awesome. I cannot say enough good things about it.
Larry, nice to hear from you again. How did the drought affect you this year?
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Mike. I know of at least 3 units coming out this year. We ain't buyin' until we see them all. Main reason is cuz we do most aerations in the fall.

Drought: Bad news for so many across the Country. We lucked out cuz we subcontract mowing, plus we did about 10 times more seeding & aerating this late summer/fall than any previous year. For the most part, we switched over to turf-type tall fescue rather than KBG. :)

americanlawn
12-24-2012, 12:31 AM
sup larry, nice to see you back here agian. better behave this time

Thanks you nong. Regarding "2013 aerators not seen yet" >>>

I wuz talkin' about rumors regarding :

Orange
Red
Yellow

Nuthing new that I know of regarding "green" (Ryan or TURFCO)

If you know new stuff, please let me knoiw. Thanks. :usflag:

DA Quality Lawn & YS
12-25-2012, 12:14 AM
Merry Christmas Larry. Looking forward to checking out the new T'Co ride on aerator next year 'cough, cough' ;)