PDA

View Full Version : R e t i r e d

GraZZmaZter
12-12-2012, 11:15 AM
After most of the last 26 years in the green industry... im happy to announce that i will be exiting the field to pursue other business ventures. Thank you to everyone who has helped me, encouraged me, let me pick their brains and even those i went rounds with in my younger years ( I was actually banned from Lawnsite for a bit because of my sometimes overboard passions - lol). I grew from it all and have become a better businessman, manager, marketer and all around person because of it. I love you all for all of it!! One of my ventures is building up a snow removal service ... so you can still catch me over at Plowsite.com. Add me on Facebook... Thomas Shepard, Mayville, MI. Happy holidays to you and yours and i will see you soon!!

Sorry if this was in wrong thread... :)

Roger
12-12-2012, 12:00 PM
I wish you well in another path. The end of the road comes for everybody in some form, and it sounds like you took the path on your terms. That is a great way to handle.

BTW, you may wish to retitle the thread. R E T I R E D is primarily reserved for those who wish to fold their tent. That does not sound like it applies to you.

scotts lawn care
12-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Happy Retirement to you! It sounds like you have enjoyed being in the green industry for many good years, congrats and hope you find much success in the snow removal business!