Daner
12-17-2012, 05:51 PM
I like the specs and looks of the T 190 ctl

How is your working out for you?

I need one for a 36" tree spade pluse every day skid steer work

Is a 2007 too old? I see one in the local paper with 2000 hrs on it

alldayrj
12-17-2012, 06:24 PM
What does a 36" tree spade and tree weigh? A 190 might be a bit small. I ran a rental and it was nice but felt a little weak
Posted via Mobile Device

AEL
12-17-2012, 07:03 PM
I dont know about running a treespade on one, i never did. But i owned one until it got stolen. Lots of people said they are weak, and werent good machines which may of been the case with the older ones but the newer K series T190 were awesome. Many people told me that they couldnt lift a pallet of pavers ... mine lifted without hesitation. Machine did everything i asked of it and more. If my dealer had a new non current one for the right price i wouldnt hesitate to pick one up.

Daner
12-17-2012, 07:43 PM
T he tree spade would weigh#1500 plus the 800# tree itself.
I have been useing a Newholland 150 but with just a 20" tree spade.
It was tippy, I had to be carefull.
The Bobcat is twice the machine acording to the specs

What are the cabs like...control etc.... I like the looks of the pilot controls

treemover
12-17-2012, 07:54 PM
I had an 05, ran I 636 caretree cone spade with out outriggers or counterweights. Did fine. As much as I hate bobcats and my dealer .... I miss that machine. Decent power good on fuel and reliable
Posted via Mobile Device

Daner
12-17-2012, 08:12 PM
I had an 05, ran I 636 caretree cone spade with out outriggers or counterweights. Did fine. As much as I hate bobcats and my dealer .... I miss that machine. Decent power good on fuel and reliable
Posted via Mobile Device

I also like the weight that its under #8000
a 10000# machine behind a 3/4 ton can be a bit scary

I do have bobcat dealers around me here, and the prices are good compared to the cats and the deers, Case etc.
I,m looking for a used machine maybe 1500 hrs or so

treemover
12-17-2012, 08:31 PM
I went to a cat 257b after bobcat and 257 did not handle the spade very well at all . I miss the ability to transport easy we are running 329d deeres now, 3/4 ton don't like those on a bumper pull
Posted via Mobile Device

meets1
12-17-2012, 08:44 PM
Never ran the 190 but one size bigger and the s S300 with tree spade. To me, more machine is a must. Ball size, wet, terrain. Better to have more than not enough. Maybe the 190 will work for you as you know your terrain and work load.

treemover
12-17-2012, 09:13 PM
Never ran the 190 but one size bigger and the s S300 with tree spade. To me, more machine is a must. Ball saze, wet, terrain. Better to have more than not enough. Maybe the 190 will work for you as you know your terrain and work load.

agreeded. I forgot to add I was running a wide track 190. Weights and outriggers would help out a out. I was only running my spade 40 hrs or so a year so not as a production digger

Daner
12-17-2012, 10:05 PM
The treerain can get a bit muddy and wet where I dig or spade the trees, plus if i'm going to upgrade to a larger machine I may as well go with the CTL.
I di a bit of eveything on a small scale. I sure would love to keep that NH 150
at just 4500 lbs its worked good for me. I do get on some hills and the CTL look a bit more stable
One more thing I;m tired of the foot controls, when im in that machine for 9 hrs my knees are shot by the time I get out of it.
There seems to be more Bobcats for sale, lots of 190s than any other machine around this area.:weightlifter:

AEL
12-17-2012, 11:32 PM
Holy Cripes i just noticed you are right around the corner from me. I have definitely passed you working before. I live in the Erin/Georgetown area with my yard in Caledon. What Dealers have you been talking with? I can honestly say talk to the guys at Bobcat of Brantford. The give very competitive numbers , and are excellent to deal with. Much better then the guys from the k/w area ... As for the t190 look for one with an A91 package. This includes cab with heat and air, keyless start, pilot/hand controls, etc.

Nelson M Martin
12-18-2012, 07:11 AM
I like the specs and looks of the T 190 ctl

How is your working out for you?

I need one for a 36" tree spade pluse every day skid steer work

Is a 2007 too old? I see one in the local paper with 2000 hrs on it

Hi Daner
If you are interested you may come and test drive my Bobcat T770 c/w roller suspension and A91 package.
i live about 20 to 30 minutes from u:canadaflag:

Daner
12-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Hi Daner
If you are interested you may come and test drive my Bobcat T770 c/w roller suspension and A91 package.
i live about 20 to 30 minutes from u:canadaflag:

Thanks for that offer, the T770 sounds like a fair sized machine.
I will look up the specs on it

Holy Cripes i just noticed you are right around the corner from me. I have definitely passed you working before. I live in the Erin/Georgetown area with my yard in Caledon. What Dealers have you been talking with? I can honestly say talk to the guys at Bobcat of Brantford. The give very competitive numbers , and are excellent to deal with. Much better then the guys from the k/w area ... As for the t190 look for one with an A91 package. This includes cab with heat and air, keyless start, pilot/hand controls, etc.

Its great to run into neighboroughs:clapping: I have heard of that package, I know I know what is in it.
I better start listing some of my old farm equipment on Kijiji to be able to aford one of these bobcat Cadilacs:weightlifter:
I'm In Rock wood, even closer than you think
I spoke to a dealer in Hamilton about a used machine, but he had none with the pilot controls. I'm in no rush, I still need to build the tree spade over the winter.
and by the sounds of that wind we will be plowing snow soon.
I will have a look over at the Brantford Bobcat site.

Cheers

arbor pro
12-26-2012, 04:16 PM
I use a t300 bobcat with a 30" spade. Great machine with good flotation, power and lifting capacity. Mine is a 2002 with 3300 hours and going strong. IMO, hours and age not as important as how the machine has been used and maintained. I've seen plenty of newer machines with fewer hours completely beat to oblivion from misuse and lack of proper maintenance.

Daner
12-26-2012, 04:40 PM

I just saw a A91 -T190 near by 38 grand, I need to sell some of my equipment soon.:weightlifter:

I have never used the pilot controls, just the feet control , I hope I can adapt to the change over.

AEL
12-26-2012, 06:00 PM
How many hours on it? And the pilot controls are very easy to learn! Once you go pilot you won't want to go back!
Posted via Mobile Device

arbor pro
12-27-2012, 09:28 AM
I'll sell my t300 for $21k.

Daner
01-18-2013, 08:32 PM
I'll sell my t300 for $21k.

where are you located and do you have a picture of the t300

I now also have my eye on a Case 420 ct series 3 for the same price as the Bobcat T190....That case sure lookks good from the outside