PDA

View Full Version : Spring mailer ideas

grassmasterswilson
12-19-2012, 09:26 PM
We start pre apps in mid feburary. I'm getting my mailer ready and should arrive in homes the end of janurary.

I'm trying to list some target services we want to offer and push. So here is what I have and hoping some of you have some ether ideas.

Mowing packages
Full service programs
Weed control
Mosquito control
Fire ant treatments.

I was thinking I may just bullet them on the post card? How would you word this?
Posted via Mobile Device

sticklelm
12-19-2012, 09:46 PM
i'd really focus on selling one service. if you try to sell all of them then you probably wont get much sucess. make the offer very compelling to them, not you. you can list your other services on the flier. and then when you get a job from someone, then you can sell the other services while at the job site. just my .02

grassmasterswilson
12-20-2012, 07:27 AM
attached is a pic of one side of my card.

I'm want to take out the free soil test and cg prevention. I want to replace it with something but not sure what. I'd like to advertise a few services i'd like to pick up.... regular mowing, weed control, maybe fire ants, mosquito(new for 2013 and I'm one of few liscensed guys in town.... mosquito squad/authority/etc all come from out of town).

Any suggestions on how to display that info?

I might leave the referrals part as maybe showing discounts?

sticklelm
12-20-2012, 10:28 AM
Maybe try offering a special first free mowing kind of like their trial to see if they want to use you all year but offer it only after they use a discounted service like a soil test or weed control treatment. also, where did you get that flier design made? i might do some this winter for spring time.