PDA

View Full Version : Christmas lights

aka lawn
12-20-2012, 07:42 AM
I am getting married in the spring. We are wanting to decorate the building we are using with Christmas lights. My question is we need about four hundred feet. Would it be better to try to find a source online or hit the day after Christmas sales?

slowleak1
12-20-2012, 07:53 AM
Day after christmas sale.

Even now, home depot offers competitive pricing with the cheapest online suppliers. Just wait till the 26th and you will be set.

addictedtolandscaping
12-21-2012, 05:51 AM
You would most likely find it easy to get one of the guys/gals on here that are in that area to talk with. There are some of us that run a rental aspect and could really help you put together a great lighting theme.

There is a lot involved in setting up these displays. Tricks for this, tricks for that, etc. There are alot fo pieces that we use, IE starbursts that would work really nice in most wedding themes

aka lawn
12-23-2012, 10:59 AM
Thanks for all the advice. We talked to one person and she was so far out in left field I felt like I can by the lights and do it myself. She wanted a 1000 dollars and I had to still put them up and take them down.

addictedtolandscaping
12-23-2012, 05:07 PM
That is definitely no good. I would suggest asking a general question if any one in the thread is available in your area. If not, let me know, I will aim you where you can get the information