PDA

View Full Version : Software Change? Help. Thx

Marshman
12-21-2012, 03:42 AM
I've spent hours reading about software you guys like. I currently have groundskeeper pro. Its the only software I've ever used. Had it 3 years. So there are some things I love about it but those are things that other software probably do as well. Payroll/routing/etc. It is easy to use but it feels a bit elementary(although it does plenty of things I dont even need). And my biggest complaint is that you cant email customers through it. Huge problem I know but I guess Ive just gotten use to having to send it to windows software then send it to customer. Anyways, I have about 150 accounts. 90% of my biz is residential lawn mowing. One crew. 3-4 guys. Will probably grow a little each year. I want something that works well with my iphone and can invoice easily. Lawn aid? Jobber? Gopher? I think I'd rather have a custom software for our kind of work rather than a quickbooks type software but I may be wrong. Thx for reading. Please no reps plugging there software.

Duekster
12-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Accounting software is a must. I think the specialty software must work with QB. I am leaning toward clip

Gman2310
12-21-2012, 08:00 AM
I am in the same boat, I 've had groundskeeper for almost 5 years. I actually emailed them about a month ago and asked if they planned on updating anytime soon and they sent me a survey to fill out to develop new software. At this point, it might be a little to late. I want a web based software, and was leaning towards service auto pilot. See how the research goes.