PDA

View Full Version : What's Scag going to offer?

Moose's Mowing
12-21-2012, 09:57 AM
Anyone know what Scag is planning to offer for the upcoming year. Their current offer of 0% for 48 months expires dec 31, 2012. Do you think they'll extend this offer or come up with something different? I'll be buying a Scag Tiger Cat but not until the new year starts. I was wanting to take advantage of that 0% for 48 months deal but looks like it might not be available.

RTR Landscaping
12-21-2012, 02:00 PM
It'll be available,they always have good financing. Great choice of a mower too, you will love it!

GritCity_Nick
12-21-2012, 02:44 PM
I wouldn't worry too much about the 0 for 48 Sheffield program that's out there right now! Speaking as a dealer, that program worked great at the beginning of the year but something changed this Summer. Apparently the credit level was raised significantly and basically no one was getting approved and hasn't since, at least for me.

I had one guy with great credit get turned down for it so he called up to complain and they told him (his words, not mine) that you needed a 780 (yes 780) to qualify for 0 for 48.

1.99% for 60 is a good one with low payments and no pre-payment penalties. That's what I try to talk up to my guys so they're not all freaked out when 0 for 48 doesn't happen.

vaacutabove
12-21-2012, 03:14 PM
That makes sense i had never been turned down for anything until I bought my scag. Mine is 7a and change made me mad at the time.
Posted via Mobile Device