PDA

View Full Version : rebranded gravely

kawasaki guy
12-24-2012, 08:31 AM
Are ariens pro mowers rebranded gravely? They look exactly the same.

Also, does gravely still make the fixed deck wb machines? idid not se on website.

GMLC
12-24-2012, 09:16 AM
Ariens owns Gravely, Great Dane, Everride and a bunch of other companies. So it depends which Ariens Pro model your talking about?

I'm not sure if Gravely still makes a fixed deck walk behind. It looks like the hydro units are all floating deck, maybe the gear drive's are fixed?

kawasaki guy
12-24-2012, 10:15 AM
Ariens owns Gravely, Great Dane, Everride and a bunch of other companies. So it depends which Ariens Pro model your talking about?

I'm not sure if Gravely still makes a fixed deck walk behind. It looks like the hydro units are all floating deck, maybe the gear drive's are fixed?

I am talking about the wb and 21.

Gravely still has pics of the fixed deck on the site, but no listing of it.
Also, I remember someone buying a brand new fixed deck hydro gravely wb, so I am not sure...

GMLC
12-24-2012, 10:56 AM
I am talking about the wb and 21.

Gravely still has pics of the fixed deck on the site, but no listing of it.
Also, I remember someone buying a brand new fixed deck hydro gravely wb, so I am not sure...

The Ariens Pro WB is an Everride and the Pro 21 is Gravely.
Posted via Mobile Device

watsmi57
12-26-2012, 03:59 PM
all of the Gravely Pro-walk mowers have a floating deck that is lockable to a fixed position. so they are all fixed or floating. depending on how you want them setup. all it takes is a couple of R keys and a few seconds to go from floating to fixed.