PDA

View Full Version : Software

Marshman
12-27-2012, 07:11 PM
If anybody has a software they love please let me know. Ive been reading for days about 100 differsnt companies. If anyone uses The Service Program or Service Auto Pilot and would let me know what you like and/or dont like about either that would be great. Currently use Groundskeeper Pro. Its been good to me but doesnt have a mobile phone app and isnt web based and all the emailing is a pain. I have 180 accounts, 1 crew, 3-4 guys and I am with my guys 50% of the time so I'm not a l;arge company and do not want more than I need. Ive never even used quickbooks. Thanks!

JB1
12-27-2012, 08:03 PM
I have used quick books for years, last January I switched over to the online version and like the fact I can access it anywhere. With the payroll feature its great at the end of month just. Click to pay and file 941's and state taxes it's very helpful

richardcog
12-28-2012, 05:49 AM
Read the search we just talk about it

Duekster
12-28-2012, 09:04 AM
Quickbooks is great. It has some flaws but getting better and more useful all the time. There is a learning curve but you have to have a good accounting program at the core of any business.

Duekster
12-28-2012, 09:07 AM
Read the search we just talk about it

New threads every week LOL

ClipXE Software
12-28-2012, 10:33 AM
Whatever software you end up going with, I would make sure it is something that you feel will grow with your company.