PDA

View Full Version : comercial vehicle insurance in nj

dave.b
12-28-2012, 07:54 PM
hello can anybody in nj give some advise of an insurance company i can use for vehicles, business, umbrella, and workmans comp,i would really apreciate it. i think im over paying

bj1bmx
12-30-2012, 10:46 PM
commerical auto - progressive
business liability - selective
workers comp - the hartford

not necessarily the cheapest but i can't find better around here. workers comp should be a fixed price throughout the state regardless of carrier.

GravelyWoman
12-31-2012, 05:44 PM
hello can anybody in nj give some advise of an insurance company i can use for vehicles, business, umbrella, and workmans comp,i would really apreciate it. i think im over paying

Whatever you do do not use "Bollinger Insurance" in New Jersey for any of your insurance needs. I took the advice on using them on this website and it has been a nightmare ever since. They started off at a reasonable rate and then doubled within a year. Also, when I sought out to get more insurance, I couldn't get the V. President of the company to call me back. Cancelled after a couple of phone calls and emails!

dave.b
12-31-2012, 06:24 PM
Thank you very much for the info I will be calling them soon. we really appreciate your help. dave b

Turfdude
01-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Dave,

Look for a Farm Family agent near you. They will handle vehicle, worman's comp, pesticide, snow, etc. Their rates are ususally very competitive and coverage is good. Have had them since the late 80's, early 90's