PDA

View Full Version : Happy new year all !!!!

StanWilhite
12-31-2012, 07:14 PM
I hope everyone has a safe and prosperous new year!
Stan

Ridin' Green
12-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Happy new year to you too Stan, and to all the LS members.

Well, with all the BS in Washington, lets hope so anyways, even if it is a long shot.

gallihergreen
12-31-2012, 08:03 PM
Have a Blessed New Year everyone!
Posted via Mobile Device

1993lx172
12-31-2012, 09:08 PM
Happy New Year

Patriot Services
12-31-2012, 09:19 PM
Washington will always be what it is. I try not to let it get me down and focus on the good things I have working for me. It just means my accountant will have to try harder and find more deductions. I would feel better about higher taxes if they were being used to dig us out and create jobs.
Posted via Mobile Device

lawnkingforever
12-31-2012, 09:53 PM
Wonder how many people are enjoying a beverage. I finally started doing snow removal this year. Been at an hoa 3x this week for 45 driveways, I'm beat. 2" is the trigger. Money is good but I hate it. Hope we don't get 2" of snow I will be in no condition to go. Happy New years.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hope Landscaping
12-31-2012, 10:12 PM
Happy New Year! I hope your year is prosperous as well!

GMLC
12-31-2012, 10:50 PM
We still live in the best country in the world!!! Thanks to all those that serve. Cheers to 2013!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

KrayzKajun
12-31-2012, 11:11 PM
Happy new years fellas. Im hanging out with my brother and cuzin, drinking beer and working on our 4wheelers.
Posted via Mobile Device

StanWilhite
12-31-2012, 11:40 PM
We still live in the best country in the world!!! Thanks to all those that serve. Cheers to 2013!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Now that is something we will always agree on!!! :usflag: :drinkup:

GMLC
12-31-2012, 11:46 PM
Now that is something we will always agree on!!! :usflag: :drinkup:

Amen brotha! Your son still serving?
Posted via Mobile Device

StanWilhite
01-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Amen brotha! Your son still serving?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, he just got back from being deployed. We were very thankful to have him here for the holidays. Man I'll tell you, you sure look at the people serving thru different eyes when you have an immediate family member serving. I guess I was kinda guilty of taking them somewhat for granted until my son joined the USAF. I now am very aware of all of the sacrifices being made by everyone involved in the whole process.
Thanks for remembering.

Think Green
01-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Fella's,
It has been a couple of weeks......worked up until Christmas Eve, then a humongous blizzard hit Arkansas. One that has never been on record in over 20 years. It dumped 24 inches of snow with at least 30 inch snow banks in some areas of the upper North Eastern corner of the state. It is 1/1/13 and the snow is starting to melt off a little and I will be glad to get back to some leaf work.
I hope everyone has a wonderful new year and may it be a prosperous on at that.

Forgot to mention the 3.5 inches of ice that fell before the snow.!!!!

Thanks,
Think Green!

Patriot Services
01-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Good luck with leaves under 2 feet of snow. That's going to be a hell of mess when it all melts out.
Posted via Mobile Device

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-01-2013, 11:07 PM
Yes Happy New Year all. Hope everyone does well this upcoming 2013 season.

StanWilhite
01-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Washington will always be what it is. I try not to let it get me down and focus on the good things I have working for me. It just means my accountant will have to try harder and find more deductions. I would feel better about higher taxes if they were being used to dig us out and create jobs.
Posted via Mobile Device

Very well said!

I think a big percentage of people wouldn't mind a modest tax hike here and there, if we could all see that it was helping to steer us out of the mess the economy is in.

To me, the problem seems to be the fact that each time a new tax is levied, (or an existing tax is increased), there always seems to be an idiot in Washington DC just waiting to blow it up a wild hog's a$$ !