PDA

View Full Version : Looking for real world machine testing

Mr. Force™, Billy Goat Industries
01-04-2013, 01:44 PM
We are in the 2nd testing phase of piece of equipment used in installing patios, gardens, walkways, hardscapes, etc. We've got 30 acres we've use here to test in the 1st phase. While we will continue testing internally no matter how much we may test here, invariably in the real world things crop up that we didn't test for or think of.

This is where you may come in. What I'm looking for are installations companies who will put some real world use on these machines for multiple months as well as give us feedback. There will be no cost to you, and I'm looking for 5 contractors from across the US. You'll get a cutting edge piece of unintroduced Billy Goat equipment to use and make money with for multiple months for free. What we get in return real world test time.

I can't go into details of what it is on open forum as competitors watch this site as well. Please contact me if your interested and I will fully explain as well as qualify you fit what we're looking for.

landscapemike2
01-21-2013, 06:26 PM
from ofallon il would be interested if still looking

SOSMANinOHIO
03-02-2013, 02:19 AM
would be interested/willing if still looking

promower
03-04-2013, 12:43 AM
Im interested, always curious and eager to try out any equipment that makes things easier, better, and faster
Posted via Mobile Device

grassman177
03-04-2013, 01:11 AM
me too, and in your back yard bro, we met at gie. loved your product line up there.