PDA

View Full Version : Skag engine replacement question

chjh1983
01-06-2013, 11:53 AM
I have a Skag 48 inch Walkbehind Mower model SWZ. It's a 48 inch Hydro. It has a Kawasaki FH500V engine on it which has been ruined and I need a new engine to replace it. I have looked for the same model engine but they are rather expensive. What I want to know is, which Briggs and Stratton or Kohler engine model would bolt up to and fit my mower? I have searched for the answer and couldn't find it. If anyone could help me with this question I would appreciate it!

thanks!

BradLewisLawnCare
01-06-2013, 12:04 PM
engine4less.com ITs an asan guy from ohio, but he is spot on to help you get the right engine. A lot of the time he sends me weird ones. I put a john deere stickered engine on a toro and a cub cadet on a scag, but he is right with it every time.

Sensation Man
01-10-2013, 12:39 AM
I have a Skag 48 inch Walkbehind Mower model SWZ. It's a 48 inch Hydro. It has a Kawasaki FH500V engine on it which has been ruined and I need a new engine to replace it. I have looked for the same model engine but they are rather expensive. What I want to know is, which Briggs and Stratton or Kohler engine model would bolt up to and fit my mower? I have searched for the answer and couldn't find it. If anyone could help me with this question I would appreciate it!

thanks!

Repower.com. they have an engine for almost any application.
Posted via Mobile Device