PDA

View Full Version : S-250 bobcat, hydraulic leak ?

Collegepro
01-07-2013, 02:36 PM
I recently blew a hose, and replaced it and put new fluid in and ran it for a while and checked and made sure all the fittings/hose were good..They were, but my ? is..How long will the old fluid that went everywhere take to drain out of the pan..it seems like everytime I shut it down and it sits for a few days there is a puddle underneath it...will this just take time to all drain out? or could there still be a small leak in one of the fittings/hose...Thanks for the help!

teckjohn
01-07-2013, 03:39 PM
There could still be a leak, Did u have to pull the pan to replace hose and if so did u clean the pan? If u didnt brush and trash will hold oil and when it heats up it will drain more till its all gone.

Collegepro
01-07-2013, 04:19 PM
I didnt have to pull the pan, I was able to go through the side, but the fluid went all over the place...Im not to up to date on things like this, so It was just worring me little bit...I know no one will know without seeing it, but id hate to take it somewhere and spend a fortune for all them to possibly tell me its just left over oil in the pan

Landrus2
01-07-2013, 07:19 PM
Bobcat Ron must be on vacation .:weightlifter:

teckjohn
01-09-2013, 12:00 PM
see if the level changes