PDA

View Full Version : JRCO Owner Questions

Scagman 48
01-07-2013, 08:33 PM
hey guys i have a question for jrco owners. As many of you know im running a 48 scag tiger cub and have the tow behind attachments such as the aerator and thatcher. Are the jrco systems really worth the money? i am interested in the blower buggy, aerator and thatcher and do these increase productivity in cleanup and lawn reno jobs compared to the tow behinds? :confused:

djagusch
01-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Dethatcher is worth the money compared to the pull behind. One pass dethatch and bag.

Aerator I use a pull behind or w/b. The jrco hooks the soil not plugs, is expensive compared to alternatives, and hard on your hydros.

Can't say much on the blower buggy as I just use backpack blowers.
Posted via Mobile Device

Scagman 48
01-07-2013, 08:50 PM
Dethatcher is worth the money compared to the pull behind. One pass dethatch and bag.

Aerator I use a pull behind or w/b. The jrco hooks the soil not plugs, is expensive compared to alternatives, and hard on your hydros.

Can't say much on the blower buggy as I just use backpack blowers.
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks man i will definitely keep that in mind

trock
01-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Blower buggy works good if its nice and dry otherwise it will leave marks and ruts. Also if you plan on removing it from the mower with a blower on it you might want two people its heavy and awkward since the caster wheels have a.mind of there own.

jetta
01-08-2013, 08:44 AM
no one seems to want to demo their aerator up here and it does look to just take divots

krzys555
01-08-2013, 07:47 PM
i find the blower buggy easy to put on and off.
it is good of large flat lots. get useless with a 16 fradan blower and hills. you lose traction and steering when even moss is present. easier to upgrade to a 18 with hydro.
push detacher is great