PDA

View Full Version : Where to get uniforms screen printed?

sticklelm
01-08-2013, 12:26 AM
What is the best way to go about getting some uniforms made? I've got the information already designed that i want to put on the (shirts, hoodies, hats) but is it better to have an online print shop make them? Or should i buy the shirts and or go to a local print store and let them do it? Price and quality is something that needs to be taken into consideration as well when deciding where i should have them made.

zechstoker
01-08-2013, 12:40 AM
I'd recommend going to a local shop. Take a look at their sample pieces, and see just how well their finished products are. To me, that's much safer than going through a website and placing an order. At least going to a shop, you get a better idea of what the finished product will be like.

sticklelm
01-08-2013, 12:44 AM
Yea, thats what im thinking. Last year i tried an online site... but didnt have a good experience with them. Im going to look around tomorrow and see what i can find.

kandalawncaremgr
01-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Hey stick, I have a local guy here in the burbs of chicago that does excellent work. Maybe give him a shout work something out. He beats all the print/sign shops I could show ya my jackets. He is doing my shirts this week. Just a thought.

zechstoker
01-08-2013, 01:01 AM
I'm seriously considering to set up a screen printing shop in my garage after I move. That way I can just print my own shirts as needed. I've got plenty of experience with screen printing (I use to do it for a living). I just need to acquire the equipment and space again.

sticklelm
01-08-2013, 01:07 AM
Hey stick, I have a local guy here in the burbs of chicago that does excellent work. Maybe give him a shout work something out. He beats all the print/sign shops I could show ya my jackets. He is doing my shirts this week. Just a thought.

that'd be cool. any info on that would be awesome. pics of your jackets too. i guess he would ship the stuff to me cuz i am in va lol... im going to look around hear in my area for someone tomorrow as well. i really like my logo ive got and i want it done right by someone who knows what their doing.263299

kandalawncaremgr
01-08-2013, 01:17 AM
Since I'm to new here I can't pm yet. But email me kandalawncaremgr@gmail.com