PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks on multiple computers

JRJFENCE
01-09-2013, 03:00 PM
Do any of you guys use quickbooks on multiple computers at the office? I'm thinking of using it but would like it to sync from one computer to another. Let's say I'm out on the field and I do an estimate, I would like for my office computer that's backed up to an external hard drive to also see that I made a change on the other computer. It doesn't have to live but would much rather not sit there and re-do the whole estimate or work order change. Any input would be appreciated.

Darryl G
01-09-2013, 03:07 PM
I think you could do it by using QB online.

trock
01-09-2013, 03:47 PM
If you get quick books mobile you can do your work in your phone then sync it once you get back to the office

JRJFENCE
01-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Wouldn't all the information make the phone run slower?

britsteroni
01-09-2013, 05:26 PM
I would 2nd @Darryl G's recommendation for Quickbooks online. Access from any computer or smart phone with internet connection. Easy to coordinate with accountant, etc.

Gabe

Mahoney3223
01-10-2013, 01:41 AM
Quickbooks Online! I run it on the desktop, laptop, and my galaxy. I invoice in the field and fill in the dates when I get back. Soooooooooo much easier than trying to read the guys scribble on the log forms at the end of the week.

trock
01-10-2013, 01:45 AM
Wouldn't all the information make the phone run slower?

I have a droid it runs fine with all the info no problems at all. also get a mobile printer for your truck with blue tooth and you can print from your phone... invoices estimates and more