PDA

View Full Version : Cheap general liability insurance

goinggreen123
01-14-2013, 11:12 AM
I am shopping around for general business liability insurance my company is fairly new and its winter so income is preety low but would like to purchase very cheap general liability insurance just to proove that I have it for customers, I know its a must to have good coverage but at this moment my business is unable to pay for it but if any of you guys know of a cheap rate to get me started I would greatly appreciate it thanks.

kandalawncaremgr
01-14-2013, 12:08 PM
I just signed up for a year with Erie Insurance. There yearly rate was great. I myself am in the same position you are and my local agent was great. He got me a 1 million/2 million Landscaper policy with upgrades for a really great price. I would suggest to give them a shout. But just remember you get what you pay for so make sure you sit down with your agent and discuss your policy. Cuase if you ever have a claim you know what your coverage and deductible is.

Ben/Insurance
01-14-2013, 02:14 PM
I suggest you contact a local independent insurance agent in your area that represents at least several insurance carriers. He/she can shop for you and provide you with a good insurance solution.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
01-15-2013, 03:20 PM
What the last guy said...

Also, try Farm Bureau, they have nice biz rates.

dstifel
01-15-2013, 05:20 PM
I have million dollar liability that also covers my equipment for 600 a year also have house and truck through them so I get a big discount. Does not cover dropping trees either.

Nate'sLawnCare
01-15-2013, 05:32 PM
I have a $1 million policy with State Farm that also covers my equipment, around $600/year.