PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Western PA

AnnieinPa
01-16-2013, 07:05 PM
My name is Annie and I own and operate A & M Lawn Maintenance here in the Pittsburgh area. Im looking forward to using the information on this forum to help my business grow. I have been in business one full year and have been very satisfied so far! I look forward to hearing from more people near me! By the way, it seems I am one of the few woman owned companies???

McG_Landscaping
01-16-2013, 07:17 PM
Whats the name of your company? Where do you mainly service?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pressedun
01-16-2013, 08:40 PM
My name is Annie and I own and operate A & M Lawn Maintenance here in the Pittsburgh area. Im looking forward to using the information on this forum to help my business grow. I have been in business one full year and have been very satisfied so far! I look forward to hearing from more people near me! By the way, it seems I am one of the few woman owned companies???

You definitely would be one of the few females within our industry... welcome! I know McG and I service a lot of the North Hills.

lawnkingforever
01-26-2013, 05:33 AM

Hello and welcome to the site.
Posted via Mobile Device

sealcutter
01-28-2013, 01:23 PM

You are not alone I compete with a outfit owned by a women and she runs a tight ship with about 6 employee's. Good luck out there...

jaec
01-28-2013, 06:19 PM
Welcome to the forum!