PDA

View Full Version : John Deere ztr's m and r series differences

rungreen
01-17-2013, 07:57 AM
What are differences for 2013 between the two. I know the parking brake is different, and the m series offers efi. the r series have convinece package but what else? Are the hydros the same system as current z900s. The price is about 1100 more for r series over m for the same hp and deck size mower

Ridin' Green
01-17-2013, 12:43 PM
The M series is the middle of the road line. They have flex fuel and EFI options, MOD decks and a couple other things.

The R series is the top of the line and you have a lot wide range of engines sizes, flex forks, suspension seats and a couple other things on top of what the two lower series have.

Go here to view a PDF of the salees brochure. Click on each picture then wheel in for a larger view of the stats.

http://www.deere.com/en_US/docs/zmags/commercial/commercial_mowing/ztraks/online_brochures/static/ztrak_b_m_r_brochure.html

williams lcm
01-17-2013, 07:27 PM
Are the new models on your dealer showroom floor yet. I have not seen any out at my dealer.

Ridin' Green
01-17-2013, 10:24 PM
I haven't been in to mine in a while (I always end up with something I don't need or can't afford when I go in:laugh:). I don't know if they have any new stuff in yet. They usually wait until late Feb or early March here because they have the floor covered with smow removal equipment until then.