PDA

View Full Version : Kubotu Questions

Roravalley
01-17-2013, 01:32 PM
I have a kubotu L35 tractor. One day when I went to start it up it would not even rollover. None of the lights on the dash worked either. Evidently there was no power getting to the dash. I replaced a 40 amp in-line fuse that was blown but it blew again. Now what? I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

P.S
I don't have my tractors under a shed.

BILLSMOWERS
01-18-2013, 11:35 AM
I have a kubotu L35 tractor. One day when I went to start it up it would not even rollover. None of the lights on the dash worked either. Evidently there was no power getting to the dash. I replaced a 40 amp in-line fuse that was blown but it blew again. Now what? I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

P.S
I don't have my tractors under a shed.

you have a short to ground possibly rodent damage. will it blow as soon as you replace the fuse or when you turn the key as the short may be in the key switch

Roravalley
01-18-2013, 12:23 PM
right when i put the fuse in. the in-line fuse is in the line between the battery and the dash if that helps.

BILLSMOWERS
01-18-2013, 12:38 PM
right when i put the fuse in. The in-line fuse is in the line between the battery and the dash if that helps.

will it blow as soon as you replace it?
If so you have a shot to ground in the battery feed check you wiring for splits, chaffs, especially where it rubs against metal