PDA

View Full Version : Shop rent $$$

rvon99
01-17-2013, 08:50 PM
I have a empty building that I'm not using and I have had some interest in people asking about renting it. I am wondering what it is worth a month. Its is 60'x90' 16' tall steel building, two overhead doors, lights, air compressor, heat, 1/2 acre parking lot, and I could build a office and bathroom. Just wondering what this would be going for in different areas.

dstifel
01-17-2013, 09:05 PM
With bathroom and restroom easy 1500-2000 here.

orangemower
01-18-2013, 11:28 AM
You'd be better off driving to a realtor and asking them. Or a property manager. Most guys on here cut grass for a living. You going to go with what they say? Make some calls and ask them what a building that size equipped with utilities goes for a month IN YOUR AREA.

With bathroom and restroom easy 1500-2000 here.

The problem I see is, you're about 800-1000 miles south of him. Chances are, it won't go for that in his area. Also, I always thought a bathroom and restroom were the same thing.

orangemower
01-18-2013, 11:33 AM
Something else to consider. The person that might want to rent it may need to have more accommodation's then just a office/restroom. That would be more money per month. Make sure they sign a multi year lease or it won't be worth your time to do it.

dstifel
01-18-2013, 01:50 PM
You'd be better off driving to a realtor and asking them. Or a property manager. Most guys on here cut grass for a living. You going to go with what they say? Make some calls and ask them what a building that size equipped with utilities goes for a month IN YOUR AREA.

The problem I see is, you're about 800-1000 miles south of him. Chances are, it won't go for that in his area. Also, I always thought a bathroom and restroom were the same thing.

Oops restroom and office. And yea rates are different everywhere just telling him what they are in my area.
Posted via Mobile Device