PDA

View Full Version : what's the best way to schedule your customers

Jaybrown
01-18-2013, 07:22 PM
Weekly and bi weekly customers I need the best system ?

Valk
01-18-2013, 07:32 PM
Since most if not nearly all bi-weekly's aren't as lawn-minded...I schedule them earlier in the week. I save my prized lawns for the end of the week as they're more interested in showing off their yards on weekends. Of course, a proper route to minimize travel will trump some of the above strategy.

Jaybrown
01-18-2013, 07:46 PM
Sorry I meant like software to organize paid customers and daily routes. The bi weekly clients can get mixed up easily.

jdyardworks
01-21-2013, 07:32 PM
ground's keeper pro is awesome software that I've been using for years

Scagman 48
01-21-2013, 08:35 PM
Microsoft streets and maps its dumby proof
Posted via Mobile Device

Ticolawnllc
01-21-2013, 09:03 PM
Any customer with lawn care weekly. No lawn care but they have sprinklers, weekly. No lawn care no sprinklers = biweekly.

If anyone asks for anything different, don’t bother with them. Maybe in late July and august when the grass changes to a toasty shade of green, would you have to skip a cut.

put all of your fastest payers and the kindest people on Thursday and make sure they get don’t no matter what. Any pita customers put them on Friday. It will make them think they are important. biweekly go on Monday Tuesday. Wednesday is for bi weekly moving into weekly and good customers that don't mind

herler
01-22-2013, 02:35 AM
Spreadsheet.

GreenGuysLC
01-28-2013, 03:16 PM
Serviceautopilot has been awesome. It is a little scary setting it up but the customer service is great and will assist...plus tutorials to boot. I went with it because it did two things.....schedules my routes....plus keeps track of invoicing. When you complete jobs....it auto puts them to an invoice and at months end all u do is send them by email..or print them... and for a little extra...have SA mail them for you. It has a monthly fee....but it has greatly helped me. Doeant matter how big or small you are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Davids Lawncare
01-28-2013, 03:52 PM
I use lawn pro 3 for scheduling . Very simple to use. The new version cost between $147-$247 depends on your needs it also has a free trail ..

yardguy28
01-28-2013, 04:07 PM
weekly is the absolute easiest.

but I do some bi weeklys if it works into my schedule. I try and put half on one week and half on the other week so I'm doing the same amount of lawns each day, each week.

I use lawnaid.com for my lawn software and it has a scheduling system in it.

ashgrove landscaping
01-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Just use your brain and write it down daily. A route is pretty easy thing to figure out. All that computer stuff is for billing, anything else is a waste of money.

yardguy28
01-28-2013, 06:08 PM
just one of the things that came with the software. might as well use it.