PDA

View Full Version : Dump Bed Inserts OK ?

BonesMalone
01-20-2013, 12:15 AM
Would like any feedback on brands of Dump Bed inserts, and what your experience has been with them. Trying to save some money over a dump trailer. It would only be used 2X week.

NIXRAY
01-20-2013, 12:32 AM
Ez dumper. What type of material you plan on using it for and what truck? I've used it in F250 gasser 4x4 for grass and mulch. Works wonders. Not sure of I'd load it with top soul or a bunch of stone
Posted via Mobile Device

joemower
01-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

joemower
01-20-2013, 11:04 AM
I love our Amerideck. You can lower them down to the ground and also switch bodies just like a hock lift system. It was a great addition for us.
Posted via Mobile Device

LandFakers
01-20-2013, 12:43 PM
I have an EZ-Dumper in my chevy and its a brute. I put everything in it... Mulch, loom, stone, grass, leaves. The stone was the only thing that made it ever squeeze when dumping, but 2 yards of 3/4 trap rock...

BonesMalone
01-20-2013, 05:04 PM
Just going to use it for grass and mulch, maybe sometimes topsoil

Monroe74
01-20-2013, 08:13 PM
Have a truckcraft works really well. I only wish that i would have bought a 1 ton dump less sheet metal to mess up when loading things into the bed

johnslandscaping
01-21-2013, 12:08 AM
I love our Amerideck. You can lower them down to the ground and also switch bodies just like a hock lift system. It was a great addition for us.
Posted via Mobile Device

How much did you pay for one of these systems?
Posted via Mobile Device

johnslandscaping
01-21-2013, 12:34 AM
I have a ez dump and a bri mar dump insert love the gravity down over the power down. Much quicker and able to stop sliding load faster. The inserts are pretty strong wish I went with aluminum, due to putting salt in them in the winter is harsh on them. Just keep up with washing and painting them so they don't get rusty. I didn't do that with my mason dump and the floor had to be replaced.
Posted via Mobile Device

knox gsl
01-21-2013, 12:49 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

How much does a system like this go for?

joemower
01-21-2013, 08:24 AM
How much did you pay for one of these systems?
Posted via Mobile Device

I believe they cost about $4500 but don't hold me to that. It's been a while since I bought ours and we paid around $5K but I also had the installer spray my truck bed with Line-X. I also have a friend that is a distributor for them and he hooked me up a little. What ever it cost I would gladly do it again for they are worth their weight in gold!

tnmtn
01-21-2013, 09:20 PM
i checked on the amerideck and was quoted around $1700 for the lift mechanism and under $2000 for additional decks. the enclosed box was high at around $5000.