PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Marketing success?

sticklelm
01-23-2013, 01:01 AM
Anybody using facebooks sponsor marketing to draw potential customers or likes to their page and have success? If so please share your thoughts and past experiences with us!

Moose's Mowing
01-23-2013, 11:00 AM
I did one last year. I got ZERO calls from it. It reaches far less people than you might think, most of who don't own a house anyhow. The more I thought of it, the more I realized I was advertising to high school age kids more than likely, even with the filters set. It is cheap though. I think it was pay per click

branchoutshrub
01-24-2013, 12:39 PM
We never advertise on Facebook. I've always heard that it doesn't work very well.

Rick Grantham
01-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Advertising on Facebook is INTERRUPTION marketing. People are trying to enjoy pictures and catching up with their family/friends. To be successful there, you need to be highly entertaining/engaging. The landscaping industry isn't particularly well suited for that medium.

Rick

headz77
01-24-2013, 10:33 PM
Facebook is about engagement. Even the companies and brands that use it well are not trying to get new customers from it. If you advertise you can get new followers- but then what? People don't go on Facebook to find a landscaper. Maybe someday they will, but not now.
Posted via Mobile Device