PDA

View Full Version : Rhino Shelter Garage

mrsops
01-23-2013, 04:28 PM
Put up one of these in my yard this weekend seems to be well made.. Been at this for a while on putting something behind my shop to keep some stuff out of the weather.. Went with a 30x30x15 spent about $2800 delivered to my yard. It was the cheapest way to go everything thing else was double the price.. Only thing i don't like is the so called roll up doors in the front. Does anyone have any experience with these tents or what to look out for??

AEL
01-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Looks pretty slick for $2800! How are things going with you guys? Love the Ford

mrsops
01-23-2013, 05:35 PM
Looks pretty slick for $2800! How are things going with you guys? Love the Ford

That's what I said for $2800 cant go wrong... Been busy even with out NO SNOW.. But still hoping for white stuff this weekend. How about you?

tnmtn
01-23-2013, 05:59 PM
nice shelter, I have been thinking along the same lines to get one this spring. please update us on it after the first windstorm.

mrsops
01-23-2013, 06:21 PM
[QUOTE=tnmtn;4653850]nice shelter, I have been thinking along the same lines to get one this spring. please update us on it after the first windstorm.[/

No problem!! Hopefully it stays in its place..
Posted via Mobile Device

Krafty
12-04-2014, 04:44 PM
Just digging up all of your old threads this week. How is this holding up?? I have been looking at a clear span for our salt bin but they are 3 time the price. Also how hard was it to install??

mrsops
12-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Just digging up all of your old threads this week. How is this holding up?? I have been looking at a clear span for our salt bin but they are 3 time the price. Also how hard was it to install??

I put two of them up. They do not hold up well in snow. Not to hard to install you must put anchors in or you can say bye bye. Also must be careful backing up into them already had 2 guys rip them
Posted via Mobile Device

Krafty
12-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Shoot that is disappointing. I was hoping to put one on the ground possibly to park the salt truck under. What happens to them under the snow load??

mrsops
12-04-2014, 05:18 PM
Shoot that is disappointing. I was hoping to put one on the ground possibly to park the salt truck under. What happens to them under the snow load??

There not a bad product at all for the price. Last year was a crazy winter and if you dont clean the snow off the top of them they cave in. You really need to take care of them. You have to remember there just big covers.
Posted via Mobile Device