PDA

View Full Version : Takeuchi Battery size

AWJ Services
01-26-2013, 04:06 PM
Does anyone no what size battery is in a TL140?

16 inches long, 8 inches tall, 7 inches wide. Approxmiatley

muddywater
01-26-2013, 09:22 PM
Have you checked the water? Mine got low and i refilled and it worked for a while lomger.

turboawd
01-27-2013, 02:06 AM
Have you checked the water? Mine got low and i refilled and it worked for a while lomger.

not sure why takeuchi has theses batteries with the water ports.
i ended up just going to an interstate battery store and getting a sealed battery of similar size.

AWJ Services
01-27-2013, 10:18 AM

Yes for the third time.LOL That sucker is like the energizer bunny. It is a 2006 model and still the original battery.

AWJ Services
01-27-2013, 10:20 AM
not sure why takeuchi has theses batteries with the water ports.
i ended up just going to an interstate battery store and getting a sealed battery of similar size.

I was going to do that Monday but the battery place is 40 miles away and I was hoping too know what size it was too make sure they did not give me the wrong battery

KTM
01-27-2013, 10:41 AM
I replaced mine with a interstate that the local CASE AG dealer had in stock. The parts guy remembered selling the model to a guy with a few Gehl CTL70's. I wanted the TK replacement but it was big$$$. I can get you the model# but won't be back around my machine until Tuesday. I did find out one thing with replacing the battery on mine, you have to tighten the negtive cable extremely tight.

Dirtman2007
01-27-2013, 01:15 PM
have fun getting the SOB out. That was a royal pain my in 150

AWJ Services
01-27-2013, 04:35 PM
have fun getting the SOB out. That was a royal pain my in 150

I took it out yesterday and it was fun.LOL

AWJ Services
01-27-2013, 04:37 PM
I replaced mine with a interstate that the local CASE AG dealer had in stock. The parts guy remembered selling the model to a guy with a few Gehl CTL70's. I wanted the TK replacement but it was big$$$. I can get you the model# but won't be back around my machine until Tuesday. I did find out one thing with replacing the battery on mine, you have to tighten the negtive cable extremely tight.

I actually just took the bolt off the negative cable where it fastens too the chassis and left it on the post.