PDA

View Full Version : Improving LawnSite.com

Sean Adams
02-04-2003, 04:58 PM
This is a very important question. In the forum announcement, I announced that effective today I will be taking over where Chuck left off in regard to ownership and operation of LawnSite.com and PlowSite.com.

I want to know everyone's opinion about what improvements and changes could/should be made to this site.

It is your community, and I beleive it is important to know what everyone thinks. There are a lot of changes and exciting new additions that are going to be made very soon.

Let me know what you think everyone....

I'm all ears....

AAATreeLandscape
02-07-2003, 03:41 AM
Hey Sean I think adding a Forms and Documents Download Center would be a great addition to the forum. My GF owns a tanning salon and uses the forms on the tantomorrow.com site. I find myself checking it out to download the forms. Anybody else agree?

AGLA
02-07-2003, 06:26 AM
I think that whatever the previous rules set down and enforced by the moderator were great and hope those policies continue. This site stays clear of personal bashing and salesman rantings. There may not be hundreds of posts everyday, but each and everyone of them is on topic, polite, and helpful to somebody.

Keep up the great work done before you.

A big thanks to Chuck

windmill
02-18-2003, 11:32 AM
Although I'm new to Lawnsite I'd like to thank Sean and previous owners for this site. I'm wondering if it would be possible to separate the pesticide type questions regionally, Canada/USA.
Our legislations are different and although I am interested in American policy it may not have relevance for me. Would there be enough Canucks (not Vancouver Canucks) on here to justify two forums? There may be other subjects that are regional in nature as well. Thanks Sean for listening, and good luck in this new endeavour.