PDA

View Full Version : New logo done

Trucklover
02-01-2013, 11:33 PM
Hey guys just got my new logo done let me know what you think

nightshutter
02-01-2013, 11:59 PM
Not bad. Have you thought about taking the black border on the half circle off. Just green

Trucklover
02-02-2013, 12:26 AM
Not bad. Have you thought about taking the black border on the half circle off. Just green

yeah I have the business cards are a light green so wanted it to stand out with the black

KWLawnSnow
02-02-2013, 03:12 AM
If you need a great logo, msg me I am great with Photoshop I can make your logo within 2 days

greenoutdoorlighting
02-02-2013, 05:22 AM
Looks good but it seems to be more white space and you can make use of those blank space in some creative design.

wegomow
02-02-2013, 10:43 AM
Clean logo, updated look, best of luck with it.
My reading comprehension skills are pretty good. I read and understood, "just got my new logo done let me know what you think". No advice on how to make it better was asked for guys.:dizzy:

lawnguy01
04-16-2013, 07:52 PM
Im pretty late on this one, but logos should NEVER be done with Photoshop. Use vector based programs like Adobe Illustrator only. I'm a lawn guy with 15 years graphic design experience. :)

caseysmowing
04-17-2013, 11:46 AM
Im pretty late on this one, but logos should NEVER be done with Photoshop. Use vector based programs like Adobe Illustrator only. I'm a lawn guy with 15 years graphic design experience. :)

Correct!! That way it can be used on everything from graphics to shirts without changing much. Well worth the money to pay someone to come up with a logo in vector.
Posted via Mobile Device

Turf Helpers
04-18-2013, 11:01 AM
Correct!! That way it can be used on everything from graphics to shirts without changing much. Well worth the money to pay someone to come up with a logo in vector.
Posted via Mobile Device

...and don't forget that vector images can be blown up to infinity, so when you're ready for that billboard on the freeway... :)

lawnguy01
04-18-2013, 11:07 AM
...and don't forget that vector images can be blown up to infinity, so when you're ready for that billboard on the freeway... :)

You are correct, sir! Its pixels vs vectors. Squares vs mathematical points on a grid. Google it for a more in depth description. Any reputable designer will always produce a logo in a vector.