PDA

View Full Version : Retaining Wall Instulation.

glenjr10
02-06-2003, 03:07 PM
I was wondering how much everyone was charging for installing a retaining wall. I am being asked to install a retaining wall for one of my customers, and was trying to get a proposal for them.

I know that the customer will pay the cost of the bricks, but i was wondering what each one of you was charging per brick for installation.

Lanelle
02-06-2003, 06:39 PM
Brick?? Is this a mortared block and brick wall? Or is it a segmental retaining wall. Most people seem to price by the job or use a square face foot price as a guide. Please supply lots more info for a meaningful discussion. Also, retaining walls have been discussed previously. A search should pull up some background info at least.

LawnsRUsInc.
02-08-2003, 12:57 AM
We put together at least one wall a week. And our bids work off of about $25 a sq ft, that is for keystone but raise the price to work in more expensive blocks. This is our price in the midwest.
Jason
(have you ever built a retaining wall glenjr, if not atleast read up alot on it and ask lots of ?'s. If you are worried about the job turn it down before attempting it, you dont want to make a bad image.)