PDA

View Full Version : hydroseeding beginner

iclgs
02-11-2003, 02:32 PM
Hey guys,

Looking into starting to do some hydroseeding. How do I get started...is there a web site with some info....can anyone help

micromike
02-11-2003, 07:51 PM
ICLGS

I posted several links to Hydroseeding product and equipment companies, a couple message boards that deal exclusively with hydroseeding and a couple other links.

Unfortunately, my post was removed and I recieved an e-mail telling me it was agains the rules to post links to other message boards. Too bad, dizzy: they're really good and offer a lot of information about the industry.

I guess you'll just have to do your own search. My only advice to you is keep an open mind and do your own research. There seems to be a lot of information out there that directly contradicts each other. I guess you could call it "turf wars." Lol!

Good Luck

Mike

Awilkinson
02-12-2003, 12:47 AM
I to have been researching adding hydroseeding to my business. I found some great information on Purdue's web site. a college or university that has a good ag department is your best, unbiast source of information! Good Luck!:angel:

ipm
02-12-2003, 06:36 AM
after seeing the post above, I chose to remove the link. E-mail me and I will give it to you. I want my 10% anyway:cool:

paul
02-12-2003, 07:49 PM
A search here will reveal information on hydroseeding, if you have other questions ask away we have a few people here that hydro seed here.