08-23-2000, 09:15 PM
Anthony HELLO lol it was Chucks trip

ant
08-23-2000, 11:17 PM
THANKS CHARLES I EDITED MY POST.

Administrator
08-23-2000, 11:22 PM
Its up to around $900

To tell you the truth guys I could seriously use that money to fund lawnsite.com. I spent quite a bit on the "new" lawnsite and just to keep the site hosted the cost is $250 a month. ( whew )

Chuck Keough

Eric ELM
08-24-2000, 12:50 AM
Wow, I thought I was going on Vacation :)

Stinger
08-24-2000, 10:37 AM
Just a thought: I know the powers that be want to keep this site free and I appreciate that. But has anyone thought that charging lets say $1.00 for every member there is (and growing daily) would help pay for expenses. Plus for all the help this site gives out I find that a reasonable price to pay. Who cant afford a buck or two? Just trying to be considerate of those who pay while we play.

cos
08-24-2000, 11:53 AM
I'm all for it. Coffee costs, what $.79. i can spare a buck or 2. This site rocks, and the people are really friendly too.

Eric ELM
08-24-2000, 05:58 PM
It's never to late to send in a donation to help out this forum. If you think about it, if you learned how to save an hour of or two a day, or how to increase your prices, or what ever, the time you save is money you have gained. For example, I have gotten several emails from guys thanking me for telling them about double blades. Lawns they used to have to double mow to make them look good, they can now mow them just once. That has to save even a part time person an hour or two a day, so a full timer, it will save them even more. At $30 to $60 an hour that we can make, it would be a kind gester to send in an hours worth of labor for all the good things we can learn and share here. Chuck has a lot of expenses and he has decided to use the money we sent in for his Vacation Fund for helping out with the expenses of this forum. This is the best and biggest Lawn Forum on the internet and Chuck made it that way by hard work and our posts. I sent in $50, not that I'm rich, but I just wanted to show my appreciation and to help him out. I have gained enough information on this site to easily cover that amount and if you feel you have, go ahead and send Chuck the biggest donation you feel comfortable with. I'm sure he would appreciate it.

Donations in the past range from $3.50-$75.00, please take time today to send a check if you feel like supporting the forum. If you have already sent him money and would like to send more now that you have learned more and earned more, go for it.

Send to;

Bank of Belton
204 Main St.
Belton, MO 64012

Pay to the order of LawnSite.com Vacation
In the memo line please put Chuck's last name. KEOUGH