PDA

View Full Version : Trucks

Creative One
02-16-2003, 12:27 PM
I was wondering if anyone here has or is currently leasing the Izuzu Landscape trucks...I have seen them before and they have either a regular or crew cab and different sizes of beds. Basically what I am looking for is if you like them and where would we go about getting them? Thanks.

Stonehenge
02-16-2003, 12:43 PM
I took a very brief look at one of them - it had the short cab (not quite sure what to call it - a face like a pug, I guess).

GVW was 11,000, EW was 8,000. That was all I needed to hear. Next!

paponte
02-17-2003, 12:47 AM
We run UD's. Same concept as the Isuzu's, just a different name. There are a ton of different models out there. As Stonehenge stated they do make an 11k GVW truck. I would not even look at that. We have 18K GVW's and they are on of the best investments we have made. I would look into the "F" series. I believe they have 18K and up in GVW.

ipm
02-17-2003, 08:07 AM
You need to call your nearest Isuzu or GMC dealer. You are probably thinking of the NPR series. and yes the Isuzu and GMC are the same truck. The ? is do you want an Isuzu or GMC logo. There are all different types. Some people call them Cab over trucks. There are enclosed types, landscape beds, etc. As far as leasing, I don't know your business structure. Hope this helps.

PR0 TURF
02-17-2003, 01:31 PM
They are very popular in our area. Guys are doing everything with them that you'd do with a regular 1-ton dump. Leafbox set-ups, plowing, sanding, mowing, mulch etc We have no experience with them yet but they're very popular out here.:blob4: