PDA

View Full Version : More pics on the way,Eric

southside
08-25-2000, 10:02 AM
Eric, I snail mailed some more pics to you the other day.
You should get them soon. I'll send some more once I get the film developed.

Karl

lawrence stone
08-25-2000, 10:26 AM
Karl if you have a scanner you could just scan those pics to my Delpi site and eric can download them from there.

This will save on postage and handling costs on your end.
That site is no cost to me for they subject you to a annoying banner ad. Use it and abuse it.

southside
08-25-2000, 10:52 AM
Lawrence,thanks for your offer,as soon as I get my scanner
working again I'll do that. It's been playing up for a while
now,and I haven't had time to fix it.
Thanks.

Karl

Eric ELM
08-25-2000, 06:55 PM
I will be expecting them then. Do you want them put on your website? Would you like me to email you a link to your site that you can put in your signiture on your profile? You could just cut and paste it into your profile. Let me know. :)

bob
08-25-2000, 09:07 PM
Eric, Last time you posted Southsides pictures you must have transposed some of them. For example , the steering wheel was on the wrong side of his truck! ;)

Runner
08-25-2000, 10:21 PM
It might be one of those Aussie things! :) Keeps the crocodiles from jumping into the right side.

southside
08-27-2000, 03:36 AM
LOL. :) I couldn't imagine driving on the left side of the truck and on the rightside of the road. It would seem so
un-natural to me. (We keep left here)

Karl

Eric ELM
08-27-2000, 09:47 AM
Here, the Mail delivery vehicles have the steering wheel on the same side as you guys over there do, so they can put the mail in the mail boxes easier. How do they do it there?

bob
08-27-2000, 04:39 PM
Eric, Maybe their mailman drives the wrong way!

southside
08-28-2000, 09:37 AM
Eric, the postmen here use Honda 110cc motorbikes and just
drive straight along the footpath.Our mailboxes are set back
from the road.

Karl

Eric ELM
08-28-2000, 09:41 AM
Karl, I can't emagine our postmen doing that. It would be mighty cold during a blizzard. I noticed somewhere over there they had a big snow storm. Was that close to you?

southside
08-28-2000, 09:54 AM
Eric,no we weren't near the snow. That is in the Snowy Mountains area of New South Wales. I would describe the climate that I live in as sub-tropical. We do get some frost
over winter though. Over here some of the trucks are dual
control,ie. steering wheel,ect on both sides of the vehicle
like sweepers and garbage trucks.

Karl