PDA

View Full Version : water gardens

slowleak
02-24-2003, 02:35 PM
have any of you guys(gals) heard of or worked with the "aquascape designs" company.? have been thinking about investing in one of their seminars. thanks kevin

Evan528
02-24-2003, 04:29 PM
I have used there kits and atteneded there seminar last fall. Very easy to install kits with exellent directions even with no prior experience. There seminars are very worthwhile and you leave there feeling very confident about installing water features. I would love to grow this aspect of my business. I enjoy the creativity of creating these peaceful envirements.

dougaustreim
02-24-2003, 04:42 PM
Their seminar is as good as it comes

Doug
Austreim Landscaping

lawnMaster5000
02-24-2003, 09:22 PM
Check out the wather gardens forum from the main menu, there should be a little more help there.

Awilkinson
02-25-2003, 02:30 AM
I just went to the seminar three weeks ago in Indy! It was fantastic. They really cover all the bases! Bidding, selling, installing, you name it, it is covered. Plus they have the marketing materials that really help get you started. Just add your label with your number and start passing them out. Highly recommended!:angel:

Lanelle
02-26-2003, 11:17 PM
I have an Aquascape pond/waterfalls. It is as clear as they promise and easy to care for.