PDA

View Full Version : I got an idea for forum ads

Charles
08-27-2000, 12:59 PM
Let businesses sponser new post or replys lol. For that day or week they get their banner on top of each post or reply or something like that. On the Don and mike show they have businesses sponsoring farts of the host and employee played on the radio. If they sponsor that they might go for this idea

Acute Cut
08-27-2000, 02:55 PM
It would be nice if there was one link on this page that took us to a site that had like 50 links on it. It would be divided into mowers, hydro seeders, trimmers, hedge trimmers, etc. Then, no matter what piece of equip we were looking for, we could go to that site and compare EVERY name brand. You could even go to turf mags and recruit every ad in there to donate money for thier site. That site would be HUGE. Plus, you could tell every product company that they could put a link on thier pages to it. Then every consumer could compare products and so forth. This could be "THE ULTIMATE END ALL SITE" for anyone looking to buy any sort of new equipment. HEck, you could even go to companies like FORD and Chevy and support thier lines of trucks for us. That would be a cool site.

Administrator
08-27-2000, 03:53 PM
Wow, you read my mind. I started a project similar to this about a month ago and it is 80% complete.

It will have a database of over 600 manufacturers in 87 categories. 600 to start of with and more will be added as time goes by.

I have added about 150 of the manufacturers and when I get it finished I will let everyone know. The database will be searchable by cateogry or keyword. Also, I will have a manufacturer press release section that will be updated weekly and a manufacturer related newsletter.

I look forward to the release date.

Chuck

bob
08-27-2000, 04:20 PM
This sounds great! I can't wait!