Shadetree Ltd
03-10-2003, 02:14 AM
I think they are a couple of us.

Scott

PS I am in Greater Vancouver

grshppr
03-12-2003, 09:39 PM
Scott,

If you ever have a lawn/landcape conference or trade show there, email me. I always hear about these events after they happen. There is not much of that type of thing here, and I am always looking to expand my knowledge.:cool: I can't imagine what is is like for you guys mowing there in the rain all the time.:D I actually used to live in Fleetwood (Surrey) , moved up here 7 years ago and bought this company, and don't miss the coastal weather too much. Good luck with your 2003 season.:drinkup:

Shadetree Ltd
03-13-2003, 01:22 AM
I think we have gotten about an inch of rain everyday this week and it is supposed to last until early next week. I actually live in Newton. There was just a turfgrass seminar in Kamloops a couple of weeks ago. Are you a member of the BCLNA? We are currently awaiting approval. The season has already started pretty well, an equipment theft in December means that I got to start cutting with all new machines. So far the Exmark Lazer HP 52" with the Ultra Vac is handling the wet pretty good. Good look to you in the season as well.

Scott