PDA

View Full Version : Is There a All in one PROGRAM out there???

greenngrow
03-11-2003, 03:02 PM
Guys,

I have done the searches and I have Groundskeeper PRO. Well the problems is I am looking for the ultimate program if there is such a thing.

I looking for a program that :

Payroll and everything that goes with this
AR
AP
Routing
P&L statements

Applications In this I would like to have it also be the invoice that I give the customer
The application sheet must have a lot of info. The state requires this. I have attached a invoice so you can look at it.

If anyone has the answer I am all ears....

greenngrow
03-11-2003, 03:05 PM
Sorry about the attachment
Hope it takes this time
Nope it want.

lrose2
03-11-2003, 03:17 PM
Quickbooks Pro does everything you requested except routing. You can easily do routing with any database or spreadsheet application.

rodfather
03-11-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by lrose2
Quickbooks Pro does everything you requested except routing. You can easily do routing with any database or spreadsheet application.

Ditto. We use QB Pro 2002 for everything besides routing. Simple spreadsheet for that. Reports section of QBs is awesome. It was the main reason I bought it...to help me manage our business.

You can email me at rspronck@aol.com if you have any further questions about QuickBooks. We have been using it for about 6 years now.

kickin sum grass
03-11-2003, 10:41 PM
We use quickbooks for accounting. Simple and easy to use and learn. Just type and hit enter and reports are good. For routing we use qxpress platnium. You can route by day and have a sort code to list which job gets done first, and next job, and so forth. From qxpress you can print you invoices 3 different ways. From a certain time period, after job is complete, or before job is complete to print out before you leave and then drop off at customers house. Then when the jobs are complete and invoiced you simply click a button and it dumps them in quickbooks so you can have reports etc. You receive your money in quickbooks and it will keep the customers balance.
It cost a little bit of money but if you are doing a lot of apps it is well worth it.

KLMlawn
03-12-2003, 01:03 AM
Depending on your impatience level, Adkad is comming out with a new version in late 2004-early 2005, which should incoorperate many more things including everything you mentioned.

bushwoods1
03-12-2003, 08:03 AM
Quikbooks pro for me, just won't do the routing. Looking into gopher for that, which integrates with Quikbooks.

Turfdude
03-12-2003, 10:59 PM
For all of you using quickbooks pro - check into Alocet's Q-Express for the routing, scheduling & estimating.

I believe Lawn Monkey (also by Alocet) does all that's listed, but it probably won't give you the payroll deductions as easily as you can get them thru Intuit's site.

Bob

HBFOXJr
03-13-2003, 09:37 AM
Just tie QXpress to QB and you've got more than your could hope for.