PDA

View Full Version : Estimates sheets in Excel format??

walker-talker
03-12-2003, 10:45 AM
Does anyone like to share they're estimate forms in Excel format, r any other format for that matter.? I am looking for a template to use. I have seen a few ideas, but have not put one together yet.

Appreciate any replies
MATT

Randy J
03-12-2003, 10:08 PM
Not sure exactly what you're looking for Matt. I have a bid sheet in Excel that you can input square feet, a difficulity multiplier, and number of times per year to get a yearly quote. It also has fertilizer applications, areating, etc. If you'd like to see it, I'd be happy to share, just email me.

Randy
rdj@gvtc.com

walker-talker
03-13-2003, 10:07 AM
Well.....what I was looking for is just something to give estimates for mowing, aerating, chemical applications and so forth. Once I have a copy of what I want, I am interested in taking to a print shop for 2 way carbon-less copies. I looked at Nebs, but I didn't like their layout. I am just looking for idea. I will keep searching. I made some of my own last year, but they looked real generic (almost ashamed of them) and then I had to always copy it twice so that I have a record of it.

MATT

adrianvbarrera
03-25-2003, 04:20 PM
Hi Randy,

I am interested in your worksheet from EXCEL. Please email it to me.

adrianvbarrera@hotmail.com

Thanks
Adrian

mac28
03-26-2008, 05:50 PM
i also would like to see your sheet

david@mchaleslawns.com

TIMELESS
03-31-2008, 10:22 PM
i hate to jump on the bandwagon but a copy for me would be greatly appreciated

TIMELESS
03-31-2008, 10:32 PM
ageslawncare@gmail.com

Supper Grassy
03-31-2008, 10:51 PM
If you get a chance can you send a copy my way only if you have time and want to
suppergrassy@yahoo.com

DK lawn care
03-31-2008, 11:03 PM
I would like to see this to

dekalb lawn man
03-31-2008, 11:18 PM
If you could add me to your list of E-mails to I would greatly appreciate it. matt.bourbon@gmail.com

walker-talker
03-31-2008, 11:21 PM
I emailed a few out over the last week. Too many request. Follow the link below and you will find the file. Sorry, but LS does not let you U/L an .xls file, so it's zipped. Anywho...here it is.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=91537&page=3

04-01-2008, 03:21 AM
If you have a valid copy of Excel or Word, you can find nice "qoute" sheets at:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/results.aspx?qu=quote+sheet&av=TPL000

LB1234
04-01-2008, 10:36 AM
I love excel. We have our entire budget in excel. That is how I calculate our operating expenses and ultimately calculate what we charge per hour. I then link our proposal sheets to that financial plan/budget. Its a great tool if you know how to use it. I have it do all I do is plug in a few items (distance from shop, time to complete job, acreage, etc.) and it pops out the costs for my lawn maintenace, fert/pest apps, aeration, overseeding, fall cleanups, etc. I can now turn a quote around in minutes instead of an hour or so since everything is linked.

DEHAR LAWNCARE SERV
04-01-2008, 10:50 AM
I would also like to see your sheet for a general idea truly appreciated.(dehar1228@aol.com

walker-talker
04-01-2008, 11:53 AM
I would also like to see your sheet for a general idea truly appreciated.(dehar1228@aol.com

Here is the copy...just follow the link below.

I emailed a few out over the last week. Too many request. Follow the link below and you will find the file. Sorry, but LS does not let you U/L an .xls file, so it's zipped. Anywho...here it is.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=91537&page=3