PDA

View Full Version : what to... and what not...

precisionlawn
03-12-2003, 04:41 PM
This week I'm sending out my enevelopes with all my business and service info to my local area. I currently have a sales letter, biz card, to throw in the envelope. Should I throw my flyer in there as well. Or is sending too much at once not a good idea? I'm also thinking about getting biz card sized magnets of my business card to send in them. This way they will always see my business (it's on their fridge) if they decide sometime down the road they want my service they will probablly see my card everyday, so I should be the first person they call.
Any info on what I should put in that envelope, and what I should leave out would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Gr grass n Hi tides
03-16-2003, 07:16 PM
After I put together my door hanger I showed it to some people to get input & tuned it up. Then, I took it to the print shop & got some great input from the folks there. They told me to keep it simple because too much info & the consumer won't even read it. It was a great .02 to get because they do thousands of these things for all sorts of businesses.

I'm keeping my direct mail (will include a business card with the letters) separate from the fliers and door hangers, etc. A lot of the information is similar. I'm making sure to list all of my services though on the flier, door hangeg, direct mail letter, and business card. Just one approach.

I like the magnet idea, I'd probably hang one on my fridge if it came in the mail!!

GraZZmaZter
03-18-2003, 07:46 AM
I would keep it simple. A list of services, a card, and definately a magnet.