PDA

View Full Version : business forms

john b
03-15-2003, 12:29 PM
anyone know of a good program on line to find and/or design logos,write letters/bids/follow up/ fliers etc.i've got a fax,scanner,full color printer and other stuff,i just need to find a good software program.

thanks

Mike Bradbury
03-16-2003, 12:27 AM
the ones FROM THIS SITE!
Supposed to be very good. I'm sending of them next week.

Gr grass n Hi tides
03-16-2003, 07:15 PM
I bought the form letters and contract from the lawnsite.com store. Paid for them online & had them on my hard drive 2 min. later. They were helpful & worth the few bucks. I had a bunch of stuff that I had drafted up on my own, but I thought a point of comparison would be a good thing. It was. Somehow, it's sometimes easier to edit another person's work than your own. I took parts of the stuff I bought online & will incorporate into what I already had.

I don't know what software package you have on your computer, but just go to "find files" and key in the word "invoice", etc. & see what comes up. The Works program has a pretty good invoice as well as a few flier go-bys. You can insert your logo right in there.

I used the form letters and my ideas to come up with my door hanger. I'm picking up 2,000 of them at the print shop tomorrow.