PDA

View Full Version : Ideas.... Please!!

precisionlawn
03-21-2003, 02:10 AM
I have to right a biz-plan, for reasons im sure all of you know. I have looked at several model biz-plans on the web, however I havent seen any landscaping, or basic lawn maintenance business plans. Is there any of you that could share yours with me. You can email me, or attach it to your response.
If not do you know anywhere on the web I could look at model landscaping, or lawn maintenance business plans?
:confused:

precisionlawn
03-21-2003, 02:11 AM
I had to correct this. First sentence:rolleyes: "i have to WRITE a biz-plan":dizzy:
Went through and saw it and had to correct myself.

Soupy
03-21-2003, 03:07 AM
precisionlawn, You can edit your post by clicking the edit tab on the lower right side of each post (right above the post reply tab). I think you have something like 30 minutes to edit. Then your stuck with the whole world to see :)

JVS
03-21-2003, 07:24 AM
Buy -Business Plan Pro Premier 2003 by the PaloAlto Software Company- this will help. It's what we use as well as other software they offer-

HarryD
03-21-2003, 12:46 PM
hey percision did you ever get those cd's I sent you. I think I put a business planner program on one of those cd's

precisionlawn
03-21-2003, 03:05 PM
Harryd,

Yes Last night after I wrote that post I looked at the cd's and seen it. Thank you again for the software.

walker-talker
03-21-2003, 05:39 PM
Contact your local SBA. I attended a free seminar from the SBA here and they had great advice on this subject. They had even sat down with over a dozen of the local bankers and put together something that they, the bankers wanted to see. I believe the website is www.sba.gov then you just choose the extension nearest you.

Good luck
MATT