PDA

View Full Version : WALKER SHUTDOWN UPDATE!!!

Mowman
09-02-2000, 09:53 PM
WANT TO THANK ALL THAT RESPONDED TO MY PROBLEM. I REPLACED THE VOLTAGE RECTIFIER THIS MORNING AND I BELIEVE THAT HAS TAKEN CARE OF MY SHUTTING DOWN PROBLEM. I RAN IT FOR ABOUT 40 MINUTES TODAY WITH NO SHUT DOWN. HOPE WE ALL CAN LEARN FROM THIS. THANKS AGAIN GUYS. MOWMAN
P.S. HAVE A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE LABOR DAY WEEKEND. I THINK WE ALL DESERVE ONE. TAKE CARE

Eric ELM
09-02-2000, 09:59 PM
Glad to hear it worked out for you. As I told you in the other post, it fixed my problem and I thought it may be your problem too.

cantoo
09-03-2000, 09:10 PM
I have a diesel Walker that I have mounted a pesticice sprayer onto. In the Spring I burnt out the starter and got it fixed at the dealer, I never used it until last week. It would quit on me whenever I went on a side hill and sometimes on straight runs. After getting really mad alot of times I realized that they had reattached the seat safety switch. On the side hills I was leaning to one side and it would shut down and on the straight runs I was leaning ahead to set the presure on the sprayer.. Too easy sometimes.