PDA

View Full Version : leaf blowers----help,need to put together a flyer

john b
03-23-2003, 09:18 PM
anyone know of a good site about leaf blowers?i need pictures and some selling points.i have a few accounts interested but i need to sell them on the bennefits,i really need something showing the proformance for my flyer,any ideas?

ksland
03-23-2003, 09:39 PM
???? Benefits of what????:confused:

john b
03-25-2003, 04:17 PM
if you have to ask,i guess you can't help.

RedOak
03-25-2003, 09:42 PM
Phrase your questions differently, I'm unclear what you are asking. Blowers are essential pieces of equipment for us on all leaf clean ups. We use echo 650's (backpack blowers) and they are very useful. Or if you need more power, maybe try a wheeled blower. Are you trying to put together a flier/brochure of services you offer and or need pictures of before/after pictures?

Casey
03-25-2003, 11:48 PM
If you are trying to depict a yard or bed cleanup, you really might not need the picture of a blower. You might consider pictures of yards or bed before and after, most customers are concerned with a good job at a fair price, not really concerned what you use to do it whether it be a large walk behind blower or a tweezers;)

Navig8r
03-30-2003, 10:40 PM
I would agree with what Casey posted......

Sell the customer on the service and the results, not on the equipment you'll use to do the job.

Furthermore, don't let your customer's decide for you what equipment you use to do the job.
Hopefully you (we, any of us) know better than the customer which way is most efficient.

You don't tell your plumber or mechanic which wrench to use, would you?