PDA

View Full Version : salsco lawn slicer

TOTALLAWN OF KY
03-29-2003, 03:42 PM
im lookin at this machine to buy . ive never seen this brand but man it looks like a caddilac any info on this would help, pros and cons etc....

Pape's Landscape Maintenance
04-28-2003, 09:14 AM
Those have been discontinued by the manufacturer, i saw a contractor in my area using one of them a fell in love with it but after searching all over we found out throught the factory that they no longer made them.

Steve

SCL
05-25-2003, 11:35 AM
I have a Salsco 380 seeder dethatcher. Does a wonderful job of overseeding. Thing is built like a tank. I believe the replacement parts come from Ransome, but i've never had to get any. Four wheel drive and plenty of horse power. I payed good money for it used, but its built better than others I've seen.

Mike Bradbury
05-26-2003, 02:13 AM
Overseeder or sod cutter?

Hometown Lawn Care
07-28-2003, 08:57 AM
Lawn Slicer does Slice Seeding, Drops the seed into the ground.

colonel landscaping
09-15-2003, 06:45 PM
salsco has there Stuff together... the factory is about an hr from my house and i was down there checking out the plant when i was picking up a wood chipper and wow the quality of everything its all done by hand and its just amazing the quality of craftman ship. the wood chipper iu was buying they were gonna make it this week but i needed on last week so the owner gave us one to use for the week for half of the normal daily rental cost. tlak about customer relations... imo they are a great company and build great machines.

turtle
09-19-2003, 08:13 PM
I was talking to who I thought was a salesman (turns out ot was the president ) . He told me they supply parts for all of the machines they have made. Heres their website www.salsco.com