View Full Version : commercial jobs

04-01-2003, 12:26 PM
are you allowed to sub sprinkler stuff out.

04-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Looks like you need an Arizona person or license board on that one.

Here in Oregon, irrigation can be subcontracted to an irrigation company by a landscaper that holds the "general" (all-but irrigation) license.

Or a landscape maintenance company can hire a licensed irrigation outfit.

In Oregon, maintenance companies without a landscape license from the state, may only replace 3 heads of exact kind, and are not allowed to move heads, extend pipe or alter the system.

No winterizing is allowed without a landscape contractors license in Oregon.

California may be similar to Oregon.

Not sure about Washington.