PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Needed Now

chemtech
04-04-2003, 09:12 PM
I was recently cancelled by my GL insurance company for non payment due to my agent not being able to be reached. i have contact my insurance company directly and they say i have to go through my agent. Me and the insurance company have teamed up to get ahold of him without luck. Its like he left town and left all his customers. He's the only agent around me that uses this company i guess. I really like the company but geez i no longer have insurance.

Please give me ideas of companies that work with lawn care and pest control companies so i may call and get insurance FIRST THING NEXT WEEK.....

I'm in KC Missouri so someone around close to me would be great so i can sign up and pay FAST to get it set up.

Please list companies you use and like with there phone numbers if possible.

Thanks,

Lee O'Dell
Chem-Tech

BobR
04-05-2003, 11:17 AM
try www.erieinsurance.com have used them for a couple of years and no problems yet (no claims against them either).
BobR

bruces
04-05-2003, 11:47 AM
I sent you an email w/ my agent's name & phone #.

chemtech
04-14-2003, 03:08 AM
Found my agent and he left town for 2 months and then quit doing insurance. WHAT An A _ _ . i kinda got mad when i talked to him but he said oh well its not his fault. I think the company may of fired him or something. He did insurance himself and left ALL his customers out to dry.

Man that sucks

cos
04-18-2003, 01:20 PM
Just got a letter from the DOT and the insurance company that they were ordered to dissolve all their assets and I am to find another insurance company by 5-15-03. I may look into Erie. I have heard good things about them.