View Full Version : Where To go

CD landscaping
04-13-2003, 09:16 PM
Where do u go to get ur business name recognized for the country clerks offfice is what i thougt but i would like to know for sure thanks

04-13-2003, 10:07 PM
go the county clerks office to get a DBA...usually costs around $10.00 to do it.